Fill APAC Pte Ltd (Singapore Registered Company, UEN:201913212G) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with any other documents referred toin it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, orthat you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the followingcarefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal dataand how we will treat it.
In order to provide a better service to you, we may collectand process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on oursite. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use oursite, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting furtherservices. We may also ask you for information at other times, for example inconnection with a promotion or when you report a problem with our site;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of thatcorrespondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use forresearch purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site andof the fulfilment of your orders;
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources thatyou access;
We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary.Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the data was used stillexists.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
The purposes for which information may be used by usinclude:
- Ensuring that content from our site is presented in the mosteffective manner for you and for your computer;
- Providing you with alerts, newsletter, education materialsor information that you requested or signed up to;
- Carrying out our obligations arising from any contractsentered into between you and us;
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features of ourservice, when you choose to do so;
- Designing and conducting surveys/questionnaires for clientprofiling/segmentation, statistical analysis, improving and furthering theprovision our products and services;
- Legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts andseeking professional advices;
- Researching, designing and launching services or productsincluding seminars/events/forums;
- Promoting and marketing services and products subject toyour exercise of the opt-out right;
- Purposes directly related or incidental to the above;
We intend to use your data in direct marketing and werequire your consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for thatpurpose. By using our site, unless you tell us otherwise, you agree that:
- Your name, contact details (including address, contactnumber, email address), products and services information, transaction patternand behaviour, background and demographic data held by us from time to time maybe used by us in direct marketing;
- The following classes of services, products and subjects maybe marketed to you:
services and products related to our site and/or ouraffiliates (including marketing affiliates programs we are a part of);
reward, loyalty or privileges programmes, promotional offersand related services;
invitations to events such asseminars/webinars/tele-seminars, conferences, live programs or events;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will keep the personal data we hold confidential but mayprovide information to:
- Personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors,financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operationsor services;
- Our offices, affiliates, business partners and counterparts(if any);
- Persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY AND RECORDING
You may be photographed, audio-recorded and video-recordedat any event organised by Fill APAC Pte Ltd. By participating the event, you consent tointerview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/theirrelease, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on web sites, orfor any other purpose(s) that Fill APAC Pte Ltd, its vendors, partners, affiliates and/orrepresentatives deems fit to use. You release Fill APAC Pte Ltd, its officers andemployees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected withthe taking, recording, digitising, or publication of interviews, photographs,computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you mayhave to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition,streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials,regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting,or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorshipis charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, oraudio recording taken by Fill APAC Pte Ltd or the person or entity designated to do so byFill APAC Pte Ltd.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that westore on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies containinformation that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that arerequired for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookiesthat enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart ormake use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recogniseand count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around ourwebsite when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our websiteworks, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are lookingfor easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you whenyou return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you,greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice oflanguage or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to ourwebsite, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We willuse this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on itmore relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with thirdparties for this purpose.
We may use the following third party web analytic serviceson the website. The service providers that administer these services usetechnologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help usanalyse how visitors use the website. The information collected through thesemeans (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who usethe information to evaluate use of the website. These analytic services may usethe data collected to contextualise and personalise the marketing materials oftheir own advertising network.
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided byGoogle Inc. ("Google"). Google's ability to use and share informationcollected by Google Analytics is in accordance with their policies:http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- You can prevent Google's collection and processing of databy using the Google Ads Settings page or downloading and installing theirbrowser plug-in (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browserthat allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if youuse your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies)you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secureservers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Wherewe have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you toaccess certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this passwordconfidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via theinternet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect yourpersonal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to oursite; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received yourinformation, we will use strict procedures and security features to try toprevent unauthorised access.
We may hold your data on servers in Singapore and any otherterritories as we see fit from time to time. We may also transfer your data toour overseas offices or to any people listed at Clause 3 above.
YOUR CONSENT AND RIGHTS
By using our service, making an application or visiting ourwebsite, you consent to the collection and use of your information and otheractivities as outlined in this policy.
Under the Privacy Act (the "Act"), individualshave the right:
- to check whether we hold personal data about you and toaccess such data;
- to require us to correct as soon as reasonably practicableany data relating to you that is inaccurate;
- to ascertain our policies and practices in relation topersonal data and the kind of personal data held by us; and
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal datafor marketing purposes and we shall not use your personal data for marketingpurposes after you communicate your withdrawal of consent to us.
You may exercise your opt-out right by notifying us if youwish to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for directmarketing purposes. Please send requests to opt-out and for access to data,correction of data, information regarding policies and practices and kinds ofdata held, questions or complaints to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the Act, we have the right to and maycharge a reasonable fee for processing any data access request.