All orders will be processed and mailed out within estimated shipping on individual products after your payment has been made. May take up to 5 extra working days during special sale event (eg. 11/11 and CNY peak period).
If there is any out of stock item in your order, we will inform you via text message or email. You may then choose to change the product to another one, request for store credits or refund. We sincerely apologize if your order is out of stock due to unforeseen circumstances.
Delivery time is counted from the date you receive the order fulfilled email from us and not from date of order. If your order is marked as fulfilled, it means that it has been processed on our end and sent out to courier and you will receive it soon depending on which method you have opted for.
SINGAPORE LOCAL ORDERS
We charge a flat rate of SGD 5 for all local orders and will take up to 2-5 working days.
May take up to 7 working days during peak period. Free 1 time delivery. Additional charges apply after 2 failed deliveries.
Normal mail is handled by Qxpress and tracking number will be provided. There is a risk of delayed & lost mail and HONPO will not be liable for that.
We will not be liable for any lost and/or damaged parcel if parcel is acknowledged and/or asked to leave in riser/ shoerack etc.
For self pickup, all parcels that are unclaimed from us 3 months after date of purchase will be disposed and no refund will be given.
- Malaysia* - SGD 10. 5 working days for Gdex Express. May take up to 10 working days during peak period.
- Indonesia - SGD 25. 7-12 working days. May take up to 20 working days during peak period.
- Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar - SGD 25. 7-12 working days. May take up to 20 working days during peak period.
- All other major countries (Brunei, Australia, US etc) - SGD45. If actual shipping cost is more than SGD 45, postage top up is required and we will drop you an email. 5-7 working days. May take up to 15 working days during peak period.
International orders are handled by Singpost, AirPak or other major courier (DHL, Fedex, UPS etc).
* East Malaysia and remote areas in West Malaysia are subjected to additional charges.
** Do note that shipment may be delayed at your destination if there is any custom check. All overseas parcels come with a tracking number.
*** GST, Taxes and Duties for overseas order, if any, shall be borne by the customer.