The floor sticker is made of a vinyl-like material that is resistant to friction, water-repellant and easy to clean. Above all, the biggest feature of this floor sheet is that the backing is a peel & stick adhesive sticker type, this way you can easily apply the product after receiving it. Even rental tenants and event organizers can use it without repercussions as it is a Zero-damage product.
Since the floor sheet is thin, it is suitable to install under barrier-free doors. That thinness means you can also apply it over slightly curved or uneven surfaces and have it match the surface. We sell in sizes of 1 Meter, feel free to buy it for small projects! A highly recommended product for DIY beginners who want to experiment and change the looks of their floor.
There's never been a more popular period for DIY Flooring in Singapore~
Easy to clean: The surface is made of PVC and is water resistant, so you can scrub it without worrying about tearing.
Scratch resistance surface: Since the surface is made of PVC, it can handle wear and tear very well.
0.45mm thickness: You can easily install underneath your doors without transitioning to another flooring.
Featuring Hatte Me! Floor Sheet! Manufactured in Japan, this remake sheet can easily be pasted by anyone! The charm of this self-adhesive floor tile is that it is easy to install and require no special tools! You only need a cutter and a guide card/spatula.
Hatte Me! is a sticker with fine-tuned adhesive strength perfect for rental homes. When peeling it off, you will find that the process will be easy and leave no residue. You can even repaste it!
How to Apply Floor Stickers
1. Clean the surface where the sticker is going to be applied (clean it dry)
2. Cut the sheet to a size slightly larger than the surface to be pasted.
3. Adjust the position of the sticker and then peel the release paper to start sticking
4. Peel off the release paper little by little, and stick it on while using dry towel to even it out.
5. use a sharp cutter to cut the excess
6. If you want to add more stickers, stack them on the adjacent sheet a little.