The floor sheet has a vinyl material like the cushion floor sheet, which is resistant to friction, water-repellent and easy to clean. Above all, the biggest feature of this floor sheet is that the backing is a peel & stick adhesive sticker type, so once you receive the product, you can simply apply it. Even rental tenants can use it without repercussions as it's not a floor damaging product.
Since the floor sheet is thin, it is suitable to install under barrier-free doors. That thinness means you can also apply it over slightly curved or uneven surfaces as it will match the surface. It's sold in 1 meter units, so feel free to buy as much as you need. A highly recommended product for DIY beginners who are looking to change the look if their floor.
There's never been a more popular period for DIY Flooring in Singapore~
Easy to clean: The surface is made of PVC and is water resistant, so you can scrub it without worrying about tearing.
Scratch resistance surface: Since the surface is made of PVC, it can handle wear and tear very well.
0.45mm thickness: You can easily install underneath your doors without transitioning to another flooring.
How to Apply Floor Stickers
1. Clean the surface where the sticker is going to be applied (clean it dry)
2. Cut the sheet to a size slightly larger than the surface to be pasted.
3. Adjust the position of the sticker and then peel the release paper to start sticking
4. Peel off the release paper little by little, and stick it on while using dry towel to even it out.
5. use a sharp cutter to cut the excess
6. If you want to add more stickers, stack them on the adjacent sheet a little.